SCM Champ: A Supply Chain Management Blog

SCM Champ: A Supply Chain Management Blog
Supply Chain Management: Its Not About Technology, Its About Economy

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome to SCM Champ


My passion for Supply Chain Management and love for technology have long been encouraging me to start this blog. I always promised myself to initiate this wonderful blog one day but after a long series of procrastinations,  today I am finally initiating "SCMChamp: A Supply Chain Management Blog".

Every time I go to a store and buy a packet of bread or a gallon of milk, the first thing comes to mind is- "Here we go, end of another successful supply chain cycle.....Hurray!". My avid interest in Supply Chain Management has made it a part of my everyday contemplation and my long suffering from technophilia, specially my love for SAP has worked as an immense catalytic force behind my great enthusiasm for continuous business process improvements in supply chain arena.

My deepest intent is to run this blog as a unique knowledge sharing and discussion platform to understand:

  • Important Supply Chain Concepts
  • Role of technology in supply chain management
  • Supply Chain Processes in SAP centric environment
  • Various supply chain related issues and challenges
  • The best supply chain practices


Folks, wish me good luck to achieve this objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment